The Tigercat powered T234B is a versatile track loader with the tractive effort and flotation for difficult loading and sorting as well as light duty shovel logging applications.
An all-around loader suited to the vast majority of roadside applications, the T234B can be equipped with a pull-through delimber, bar saw slasher, circle saw slasher or grapple saw for maximum flexibility. The strength-to-weight optimized boom system is designed to withstand the forces of high cycle delimbing and loading.
The efficient load sensing hydraulic system with swing priority and energy recovery delivers simultaneous power to all machine functions for high performance and response, while providing excellent fuel efficiency for reduced cost per tonne. The Tigercat FPT Tier4 engine is perfectly matched to the duty cycle for added efficiency and high performance of the after treatment system.
The operating environment is quiet and refined with excellent climate control, a heated and cooled seat, window blinds and ergonomic controls.
The Tigercat-built full forest duty undercarriage provides excellent tractive effort for mobility on or between decks.
- Tigercat FPT N45 Tier 4 engine – clean, powerful and efficient with simple SCR emission control technology; fully supported by Tigercat
- Extremely efficient load sensing hydraulic system for high performance and fuel savings
- Energy recovery swing system – closed loop drive feeds power back to the engine as swing decelerates, reducing heat and fuel consumption and recovering energy for other machine functions
- Dedicated swing pump – quick swing cycles and enhanced performance in delimbing applications
- Automatic engine idle down for reduced fuel consumption in unsteady wood flow situations
- Large diameter swing bearing; powerful swing torque with smooth starts and stops.
- Heavy duty strength-to-weight optimized boom; designed for heavy lifting and tough duty delimbing
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
- Durable Tigercat cylinders; no aluminum components
- Unmatched service access – hydraulic valves are top accessible underneath the deck plate cover
- Optional (735 mm / 29 in) cab riser for increased visibility in high decking applications.