The 726G is the industry's most powerful drive-to-tree feller buncher. With rock-solid stability, the 726G will handle the largest timber and toughest terrain.
Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers are the gold standard for wheeled cut down machines. With Tigercat’s efficient 308 hp engine, the 726G is the industry’s most powerful drive-to-tree feller buncher. It is best suited to oversized timber final, top heavy hardwood trees, natural stands and hilly, challenging terrain.
The extra-long wheelbase and optimized weight distribution provide excellent stability and performance in tough terrain, especially when backing up hills with the head loaded.
Excellent saw recovery means that the machine is always ready to cut the next tree, even in oversized timber.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
- Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 4 engine – clean, powerful and efficient with simple SCR emission control technology; fully supported by Tigercat
- WideRange® drive for quicker travel speeds and higher productivity
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Tigercat build quality for long life and high uptime
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders