The 724G is a powerful, high performance feller buncher suited to a wide variety of felling applications and conditions, including large timber and tough terrain.
Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers are the gold standard for wheeled cut down machines. The Tigercat 724G feller buncher is a powerful, stable machine well equipped to handle large diameter timber and high cycle applications.
Optimized weight distribution and machine balance provide excellent performance when felling in tough terrain. With high horsepower and quick saw recovery, the 724G is an excellent choice for very demanding, high production logging operations.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
- Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 4 engine – clean, powerful and efficient with simple SCR emission control technology; fully supported by Tigercat
- WideRange® drive for quicker travel speeds and higher productivity
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Compartmentalized design and layout separates the cooling system, engine and hydraulic components
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders
- Angled engine house roof profile combined with rear quarter windows for excellent rear visibility
- Strength-to-weight optimized front frame and boom system