The 720G is a versatile feller buncher for plantation thinning and final-fell applications.
Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers are the gold standard for wheeled cut down machines. The 720G is a versatile all-around suited to a wide variety of felling duties from high cycle plantation thinning to saw timber final felling. Optimal weight distribution and machine balance provides excellent performance in larger wood. Speed, agility and clear sight lines allow the 720G to perform in thinning, pulpwood and biomass harvesting applications.
The structural quality and longevity of Tigercat drive-to-tree feller bunchers means that the machines command higher resale values than competing brands — another reason to choose Tigercat for all your felling requirements.
- Tigercat FPT N67 Tier 4 engine – clean, powerful and efficient with simple SCR emission control technology; fully supported by Tigercat
- WideRange® drive for quicker travel speeds and higher productivity
- High capacity cross-flow cooling – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Compartmentalized design and layout separates the cooling system, engine and hydraulic components
- Clear access to engine, hydraulic components, filters and other service points for painless maintenance routines
- 4-year/8,000 hour centre section warranty
- Super-durable, long-life centre section is constructed with thick steel plate, large diameter pins and tapered roller bearings
- Oversize heat treated pins and high quality, well guarded cylinders
- Strength-to-weight optimized front frame and boom system
- Tigercat build quality for long life and high uptime